Applications for the 2017/2018 academic year are closed.
Applicants are required to hold a bachelor ('licenciatura') degree in art, humanities or social sciences, in particular in the specific areas of art, design, psychology, communication, multimedia and business, or have successfully completed more than 150 ECTS. Good English knowledge is a must.
Application should be made in UMa Academic Services. You have to present the following documents:
- Motivation letter (why do you want to apply for this program; how this bridging program will contribute for your career goals; any additional details you wish to give the Admissions Committee, including any projects on which you have worked)
- Copy of your ID
- Copy of your fiscal ID
- Resumé (provide a complete up-to-date résumé. Order the relevant work experiences chronologically with the most recent first)
- Copy of your bachelor transcript
- Other documents that you think will be useful for you application
- Application form, available in UMa's website
Tuition and Fees
Tuition for the whole one year program is €1.035,00.
Enrollment in the Bridging-program in Human-Aspects of Technology (PAHT) is subject to the regular fees determined by the academic services of the University of Madeira (usually enrollment fee and insurance).